Sunday, June 8, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by Margaret in her blog. This means that I need to share 7 random/weird facts about myself and then tag 7 others so that they can do the same. Now, I can do the first part, but I don't know anyone else with a blog so I'm kinda stuck on the last part. Oh well, here goes . . .

1. Tweezing my stray eyebrows is like therapy to me.
2. I haven't finished reading a book in a LONG time. I've started like 5 over the past year or two and haven't finished a darn one. Whoops.
3. Ice cream makes even my worst day just a little bit better. It's my comfort food.
4. I am really picky about the way certain things are done at work. I like them perfect.
5. My closet is the world's biggest mess of clothes and I kinda don't care. Alan does.
6. I had a big freakin' tumor in my uterus the size of a softball. Want to see the pictures?
7. WebMD is my friend and my enemy. My hypochondria teaches me about everything else that is wrong with me.

No comments: