Monday, November 26, 2007

Cats in Neckties

Every time I look in the pet section of a store, I see tons of adorable costumes for dogs. However, there are never any for cats and I get so disappointed! I guess dogs are little more forgiving and cats would hiss and spit at you for trying to dress them up. Oh well. I found a kitty necktie at Target and couldn't resist it. Here are pictures of my 2 little boys all dressed up. They actually didn't mind it either.


Rocky is the slick businessman ready to make a deal.


Peyton hates his 9 to 5 and is ready for Happy Hour.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like Peyton hates more than just his 9 to 5...like the person that bought that tie and the other person that forced him to wear it.

Unknown said...

OMG, Rocky and Peyton are toooo cute! That necktie is so funny :)

By the way, I love reading your blog... it cracks me up!

Anonymous said...

Good words.

Anonymous said...

Birkin Handbags[url=http://www.likebirkin.com]Birkin Bags[/url] stuff Authentic Hermes Bags[url=http://www.likehandbagsforsale.com]2013 Hermes Bags[/url] down