Wednesday, January 7, 2009

It's a GIRL!

Anna has been a little preoccupied lately with developing our child in her body, working 10-12 hours per day, and being unbelieveably infatuated with our three cats. As such, I may make an attempt at blogging from time to time. As my first attempt, I am taking the opportunity to announce to the "blogosphere" that Anna and I are expecting a girl! Anna had an ultrasound on Monday, and some of the pictures of our daughter follow. Enjoy!




And for those who enjoy the "So, do you think she'll look like the mailman?" jokes, the ultrasound showed that our daughter has long arms and legs, as well as big lips. Know who else has those traits? That's right...me...her father.

8 comments:

Katie said...

pretty cool!!!

Dave said...

Let's all hope that Beamer looks more like Anna.

Margaret said...

Yay yay yay!!! I'm so excited to have a long-armed, big-lipped niece!

Anna said...

Margaret - Totally not nice! She's going to be gorgeous!! I think she took after you with that big long foot in the first picture!

Dave - Thanks! You're so sweet :-)

Anonymous said...

Yes, Dave, I think we all hope that she doesn't get her father's looks.

Anna said...

don't say that alan! you're a hottie!! now i don't want our daughter to look like a hot man, but you know what i mean.

Dave said...

maybe she'll come out with a nice looking beard; that could be cool....right?

Alex said...

Aw, she will look like an "Alanna" -- a perfect blend of Alan and Anna. In fact, I think you should name her as such.