Sunday, October 21, 2007

Let's get it started in here!

Yay, my first blog! I have no idea what I'm going to talk about and no idea if I'll keep up with this, but I'm giving it a try.

I've been reading a few blogs lately for mindless entertainment and thought that I could come up with something to babble about too. The ones I read are mostly celebrity gossip and I can certainly give you up to the minute news about Britney's custody woes, Heidi's nose job, and JLo's baby bump. However, I also read personal ones too like my sister-in-laws's blog so I can see pictures and read stories about my niece and nephew. It's amazing how much you can keep up with the people most important to you. I'm so happy for you, JLo - I can't wait til the big day!!! Just kidding . . . but I really do enjoy seeing the baby pics that Margaret posts.

Since I have no set agenda on what my blog will be about, be prepared to read about random things that I feel like talking about each day. I can guess it's going to be a lot of stuff about my 3 cats since that's what keeps me busy and entertained a lot of the time. Also, my husband, Alan, and I are addicted to TV so maybe I'll talk about that too. I can tell he's totally thrilled about my idea to post my life on the internet. He's probably wondering how it's possible for me to spend any MORE time on the internet than I already do. I work at an internet software company which means I'm online at least 8 hours a day there and then my "me time" at night consists of reading celebrity crap on the internet and looking around on Myspace. Oh well, at least now I'll have something to show for my time spent on here. Maybe I'll even provide ways for YOU to waste time on the internet too. Come on, join the fun . . . everybody's doing it, you know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am the first to comment on your blog! (it's Lori, btw)